"WAGA HONOU...KIETE KOTO NASHI"

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Chrismas!

Christmas is finally here! Haha. For this year's christmas, I had done a christmas song specially for the occasion. The song is First Christmas by K. Hope you all enjoy it.



Just receive some annoying stuffs today but I wun comment on it...it's a bother to anyway. What I can say to this particular person(if you are reading) is this, just having a personal grudge against me and mistaking Dyna for me gives you the right to insult that video? That would mean it would not be insulted if you know it's not mine in the first place? If that's what youtube is to you, I can tell that you do not know how to appreciate videos, you would only pick on videos and regardless of it being good or bad, you just insult or make fun of it to your pleasure? Am I any wrong to say that? Also, you can continue to insult as you like, but I would not back down because of your insults. I would continue to improve myself to perfection while you will just be sitting there with more insults and "perfecting" this art.

No comments: