"WAGA HONOU...KIETE KOTO NASHI"

Friday, March 7, 2008

Long time no Blog!

Haha..yeah..it's been a long time since I posted something here. Just a bit busy lately, especially the Mas Selamat issue!!! I swear I'm gonna cripple his crippled leg and the other leg if I see him (wasted one whole saturday sitting in office to just for standby operation).

Well, anyway, despite the busy schedule, I've managed to complete Yu-Gi-Oh:Beginning of Destiny at last and the game had made me fall in love with the card game all over again. LOL. Contary to what the insect deck I've used in the past, now I've developed a dragon deck of my own, focusing on F.G.D, Armed Dragon and Red Eyes Darkness Dragon as my trump cards. I've also bring this new deck of mine into real life yu-gi-oh, by placing poker cards into card protectors and cover it with printed card images. Haha..yeah..I know it's a bit cheapskate but the cards are too expensive to get and I already have a real life deck in the past and I'm still using it now. So anyone who's also a yu-gi-oh lover but dun have the cards they want can perhaps follow what I do now and maybe we have a duel in future.

Recently I've also happened to come across this interesting quote..."By smiling, you can make life lighter than when you are glooming". However, my theory is, even if this is true, but by wearing a fake smile just for the sake of smiling, will it have the same effect as well? My thoughts might be considered pessimistic, but most of the time, people tend to wear a fake smile just to please those surrounding him but in the end, he only makes life more difficult and complicated for himself. Rather, I do not feel that "glooming", or whatever you called it, is as tiring as it claims to be. For me, I won't say that I exactly "gloom", I am just the type that do not usually smiles, since I do not feel a need to smile when it's not needed. Wearing a fake smile is much more tiring to me. Instead, I do not think of this "gloom" as tiring at all. Afterall, what's so tiring about being natural?

Moreover, from my experience, I've known people who would smile when you talk to them, but when there's some problem, and when he really speaks his mind, you will find all the twisted thoughts such as thinking that people who get close to him is just trying to find ways to make use of him and worse still, even if you are just simply saying "hi" as if it's just a simple greeting to an acquaintance, you are already "setting up a trap for him to fall into". There are more twisted thinkings like this one but I won't comment on it much further.

So anyway, my point is not to say that it's wrong to smile, I'm just saying that it's not as bad as it seems when one does not always wears a smile. Being yourself is the most important thing. Doing things that will contradict your thinkings are what makes life tiring.

Having that said, I will end off my post with this latest song which I sang (as usual)...

No comments: