"WAGA HONOU...KIETE KOTO NASHI"

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AFA '08

Heh...it seems like my blog is like a one month one post one based on the pass few posts. Haha. Well, at least better than not writing anything I suppose.

Anyway, went to the AFA last weekend. It was pretty cool overall. The display they put up were very nice!!! Haha..got Gundam, Saint Seiya, Final Fantasy and alot of other cool figurines. Among those, I particularly like the Saint Seiya display they have there. It was totally awesome! Especially the gold saints. They also have Kamen Rider and Super Sentai figurines as well!!! Woooo~~! But somehow I think they used the name Power Rangers Operation Overdrive instead of Boukengers...I prefer the latter...

The entrance fee was $5 but somehow I managed to get in free..hehe. So it was really worth the trip. And the night concert's pretty good too. Heard the song Alones while playing PSP at one corner and heard from my friend that it's some local band performing. Man..I must say the song's really good...seems like I still have a long way ahead of me huh..haiz. Haha. Then of course the main attraction was the live performance by May'N. Honestly, I didn't know who she was lo..lol. Later then found out she was some new singer who's really young(17 or 18 if I'm not wrong) and apparently she was one of the theme song performers for Macross Frontier. Then again, I don't watch the Macross series so it's no surprise I didn't know her, especially she's new...but her singing was excellent!

Below are a few pictures taken for the day...








Never forget the psp! Haha







No comments: