"WAGA HONOU...KIETE KOTO NASHI"

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Performing at Cosfest

Kyaaa...can't believe it...I'm really in for the cosfest singing competition and it's just only 3 days away from now, and I've yet to memorise the lyrics. And worse...dun think I can sing well now coz of the mixed feelings...guess I have to cool myself down first. Afterall, a cool guy must always be cool right? Haha.

Well, back to gaming. Just finished Suikoden and YAY, I finally got the best ending. Didn't manage to get it the last time I play coz I missed out Futch and Humprey and dun have a chance to recruit them until RockAxe Castle is taken down. Currently playing Legend of Dragoon and yes, I know there's still tons of psp games out there that I haven't even started on but somehow there's this urge to play the psx games I've cleared before.

As for anime, Vampire Knight has ended and there's still so much more!!! Guess they will come up with a season two or something half a year later like gundam 00. Lately I've watched Tales of Earthsea. A nice anime overall, but some parts a bit hard to grapse and some parts simply boring. They do have excellent graphics for an anime though. One thing interesting in the show is the theory that trying to find the way for immortality is to forsake death, and by that also means forsaking life, as the value of life will become meaningless without death. Just like there's shadow whenever there's light, death will forever accompany life. Hmmm...chim isn't it? Haha. Ore mo wakaranai.

No comments: